Here’s a quick an easy sweet potato dish to have as a side or even a starter to share! There is nothing better than these delicious pieces of crispy potato heaven as a Friday night fakeaway option in 4 easy steps!
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tsp avocado oil (or oil of choice)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Optional spices: Paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and parsley
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into fries or thin wedges, mix with 1 tsp oil, season with salt and pepper all on your baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then toss in your extra herbs and spices.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes or until they’ve reached the desired crispiness.
Hope you enjoy the crispy perfection! I love to pair with a homemade guacamole or garlic alioli! Tag me in your creations on instagram @lasharawood